Feb 14, 2010

Ive go the FREEBIE JEEBIES!

Freebie Jeebies is UK site that serves the world. It works around a cycle-

User signs up -> User Completes Offer -> Site earns affiliate money -> User refers people to signup
and the cycle starts again...

I have always thought that these kinds of sites were a scam, until my friend showed me Freebie Jeebies. After completing an offer, referring a few friends, I got a Wii. This was seriously shock horror to me. Shipping of the item takes a little while but it gets there (probably because im in Australia and the Wii was in England). I had to convert power supply (cheap 5 dollar plugin) but other than that, everything was fine! There is an extremely large catalog of gifts to suite just about everyone.

Verdict:
Try this one folks! Get a couple of friends to sign up and get them to refer you and Bobs your Uncle!

www.freebiejeebies.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment